Father’s Day brings about so many memories. Doug and I have been married 34 years and both of our dads have passed away but we have so many great memories.
Doug’s dad loved to help others and fix things around the house. He helped us remodel our kitchen and he made sure our yard had pretty plants. He knew that I loved plants and flowers.
My dad was an incredible man and he loved to host our family dinners. He is the only reason that I eat steak today. It can’t be just any steak. It needs to be a porterhouse steak. He also made the best ribs ever. No one can make ribs like he did.
As you prepare for Father’s Day, hug your dad a little tighter, if he is still with you. I sure miss my dad.
Here a few Father’s Day gift ideas that are budget friendly:
4. Great Dads Get Promoted To Grandpas Fathers Day Gift for Granddad T-Shirt Only $9.95-12.95
6. Daddy’s Medicine Funny Beer Glass Pint 16 Oz Cool Gift for Him Perfect Father’s Day Present Birthday for Men Husband
7. Magnetic Car Mount, Ultimate Air Vent Car Phone Holder From Vano, Fits Any iPhone Cell Phone – Swivel Ball Head Allows 360 Rotation – RV Accessories Only $14.99
8. Dad: A Son’s First Hero, A Daughter’s First Love Leather Key Chain – Great Gift for Father’s Day Birthday or Christmas Gift for Dad Grandpa Papa Husband Only $9.95
10. Belmint Advanced Digital Meat Thermometer w/Instant Probe Reading & 5 Selectable Preset BBQ/Cooking Programs ✦ Perfect Gift Idea for Father’s Day & Men’s Birthdays Only $19.99
I really like all of these gift ideas. If our dads were still with us, Doug’s dad would like # 3, the tool kit. My dad would like #10 for grilling out. I can see my kids buying Doug #5 because Doug loves Star Wars.
Which one is your favorite?