Healing Verses are found throughout the Bible. Here is just a list of some of the verses about healing. All of these verses are from the New International Version of the Bible unless otherwise stated.
Choose two or three of your favorite scriptures on healing and carry them with you every day. Carry them in your pocket, post them on your bathroom mirror and keep a copy in your car. Read them every day.
- Is anyone among you sick? Let them call on the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:14
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
- And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. Psalm 107:19-21
- Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you. Exodus 20:35
- Lord my God, I call to you for help, and you healed me. Psalm 30:2
- He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
- Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14
- Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. Matthew 9:35
- He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.” Matthew 5:34
- “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” 1 Peter 2:24
- I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done. Psalm 18:17
I know what I am doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11 (MSG)
Jeremiah 29:11 is the verse that I carried in my pocket while I was going through chemotherapy surgery and radiation. I read it every day and sometimes 2-3 times a day.
If you find this article helpful, you might also enjoy http://laurasjourneyofhope.com/2016/07/07/dare-trust-god/
*Sources: Holy Bible, New International Version and The Message